Saturday, December 11, 2010

THINGS I LOVE: MONOGRAM MADNESS

I am writing this blog today in honor of my precious friend A, who absolutley LOVES anything monogrammed! So, A, I have found the jackpot for you! Most of these shops are from Etsy since it's so good to shop from small businesses- show some support! There are some very creative and super unique finds! I'm sure all of you, as well as A, will be able to find something you love! Enjoy!



brass vintage letterpress necklace from gwendelicious on Etsy
I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I would wear this ALL the time!

custom monogram burlap pillow from nextdoortoheaven on Etsy $25.00
You need to visit this site- she has some great pillows and burlap is such a great natural and
rustic look- she does an amazing job on all her items!

custom wood handle address from notetrunk on Etsy $19.95

grandma bronze pendant necklace from tippytumble on Etsy $17.00

handmade copper bookmark from luster on Etsy $22.00
I LOVE COPPER!

letterpress monogrammed coasters from joieletterpress on Etsy $14.00

custom monogrammed cupcake toppers from pinkcherrymama Etsy $67.50 for 50
I love these! I would plan a party just to be able to use them! 

monogrammed distressed leather keychain from jeeta on Etsy $9.50
Alphabet Photography from AThousandWordsByKim
This unique and clever artwork is from a friend of mine- you can choose
the name ($10 per letter)
http://athousandwordsbykim.com/AlphabetPhotography.aspx


monogrammed letter button pillow from letterperfectdesigns on Etsy $60.00
These are adorable! There are so many colors and fonts- you need to check them out!

monogrammed sterling silver necklace from madebysam Etsy $38.50

monogrammed shaving bag from queenbee55 Etsy $30



monogram rice envelopes (birdseed also available)
from sarahshannondesigns Etsy .80 each

monogrammed mugs from anthropologie $6

needlepoint monogrammed belt buckle from needleyou Etsy $35

leather journal/sketchbook with initials from inblue Etsy $15

name wall decal from ten23designs Etsy $16.00
so cute for a nursery!!

personalized organic bib from (me) the paper nest co.
$20

personalized letter cards from (me) the paper nest co.
packs of 6- $30

letter hooks from anthropologie $16.00 each
You could totally spell out a little girl's name  with these....

cursive knob from Anthropologie.com $12.00

3 comments:

  1. These are great... I love all things monogrammed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally just laughed out loud. except i didnt read the top part - i just saw the "a" at first and audibly said out loud - "HEY A" i love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love these items! than you for including my cupcake toppers :) great blog!

    ReplyDelete