Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THINGS I LOVE: FALL

In honor of the upcoming holiday which is the epitome of Fall, here are some of my favorite things I've discovered for when it gets a little crisp outside.  Happy Fall!


dried puka pods found on www.save-on-crafts.com
these puka seeds look exactly like miniature pumpkins and
work great in decorating without the worry of molding centerpieces.
I plan on using them as a filler around candles, in hurricanes, wherever!


fur trim slipper booties from the Gap
I recently bought a pair of these and LOVE them!
They are super comfy and keep your feet toasty, especially on
cold wood or slate floors.  My husband likes them because now I
don't wear my UGG boots around the house and they'll last
twice as long.  I know he's overjoyed! 

pumpkin bread pudding recipe from Bobby Flay
I found this featured on the Pioneer Woman site and it looks so yummy!
I can't wait to try this! You can find the recipe at:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/pumpkin-bread-pudding-with-spicy-caramel-
apple-sauce-and-vanilla-bean-creme-anglaise-recipe/index.html

Pumpkin Cream Pie from The Pioneer Woman
This looks so good and is a great, fresh take on the traditional
Thanksgiving dessert. This is another one I am sure will become a
family favorite! You can find the recipe at:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/11/pumpkin-cream-pie/

cable knit fingerless gloves from the Gap
I got these in the lilac color to match the fun fur booties I wrote about above.
These are great for running errands and being able to actually function while having the comfort and
warmth of your seasonal gloves or mittens. Plus they're so fun and cute!

salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks
What can I say? My sis-in-law turned me on to this. So good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment