Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wish List Wednesday: Jewelry

This Wednesday's Wish List is dedicated to jewelry! I don't wear a lot of it but when I find something I like, I  end up wearing it all the time! I hope you enjoy my picks for this week!


beehive ring from jealousydesign on Etsy

wooden centerpiece necklace from locallibrary on Etsy

custom state necklace from sudlow on Etsy

one of a kind leather cuff from rainwheel on Etsy

raven feather earrings from THIMBLEandACORN on Etsy

red garnet ring from jealousydesign on Etsy

triple strand cuff bracelet from PonderandStitch on Etsy

vintage brass locket from paperfacestudio on Etsy

vintage leather cuff from rainwheel on Etsy

brass whistle necklace from MothHouse on Etsy
woven wrap bracelet from juicy couture




Lastly,  this is my sister-in-law's site and this is one of my all time favorite necklaces!
You must click on the link and check out this beautiful necklace as well as the others!
MARRAKESH BIB NECKLACE



1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the wooden centerpiece necklace- love the shop name, too!! Thanks so much for including my cuff here- I'm honored! :D

    ReplyDelete