Monday, March 14, 2011

Modern Monday: Modern Baby

I have decided to dedicate this week's Modern Monday to modern babies.  I have been to so many baby showers lately and have seen so many baby items, that I thought it would be very fitting to present you with modern options that I have found on Etsy.  Some of these are very dear favorites! Enjoy!

organic cotton burp cloths by suryadesigns on Etsy
canvas growth chart from giraffesandstuff on Etsy


pistachio green teddy bear from seventytwostitches on Etsy
modern alphabet by appleblossomprint on Etsy
modern baby owl clock from decoylab on Etsy
modern pink bird minky by oneluckybaby on Etsy
modern crib by grofurniture on Etsy
modern orange and gray baby mobile by JennaEBee13 on Etsy
moose chair from trevoroneil on Etsy
Robert Kaufman organic bamboo baby blanket by babyboomba on Etsy
organic owl baby tee by birdmafia on Etsy
recycled t-shirt rug from talkingsquid  on Etsy
sweet and sour baby onesie from tomat  on Etsy
yellow flower handmade modern baby floor play mat by peppermintpinwheels on Etsy
made with love art by MySweetPrints on Etsy
customized birth poster by LilyGene on Etsy
modern pink flowers fabric wall art by elanarosadesign on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my 'Made with Love' print on your blog! I love all the items you've shown here! Janette - My Sweet Prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the EtsyKids Team FB page... WONDERFUL selections here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me in this beautiful collection!! elana -elanarosadesign

    ReplyDelete