Monday, February 21, 2011

Modern Monday

I love modern furniture and really anything else.   Let me just say that I wouldn't put it all in my home because I like an eclectic mix.  I call my style "rustic modern." But I can still love an appreciate a piece of furniture or a cool art piece nonetheless.  Here are some picks that I have found over the last week that I LOVE! Enjoy!

beam shelves from  TheSteelFork Etsy 
circles coffee table from  michaelarras Etsy

yellow faux deer head by Bornanoldsoul Etsy

grey donut loop scarf by  aftershowershop Etsy

ipe soap dish by  afidesign Etsy

mod centered frame by  blackelm Etsy

modern wall shelf by  evotiv Etsy

saffron modern wall clock by  uncommon Etsy

wool tissue box cover by  iumi Etsy

wood IPhone case from  woodkaseUSA Etsy

steel vessels by  modernindustry Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment