Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun Photo Shoot

I took these photos in my friend's back yard- simple, practical and
what can be better than a natural backdrop already created for you!
I'm having a blast trying new angles and
letting the photographer inside take over!


The full set- all together!
What better way to say "I love you" thank with Handmade!
Outside where it belongs...
Fabric-vellum envelopes- look beautiful in the sun!
There's something about a great orange and teal combo...
Some of my favorites!
Why buy a super cute card and send it in a yucky plain white envelope?

I have to shoot outdoors- I just have to!

This is one of my all-time favorite fabrics by
Joel Dewberry! Here I used it for my classic
fabric bird silhouette card. It reminds me of
Springtime. I'm starting to have a lot of fun
with my new Nikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment